Delivery & Returns
For orders of less than 10 items it takes us approximately 5 working days to process your order. For bespoke requests it could take us slightly longer. If you need your order for a specific date, please let us know and we'll do our best to meet your deadline.
For orders of over 10 items please get in touch with us about processing times.
Delivery timescales after processing by Loomlight: -UK - delivered by tracked courier within 2 working days.
Europe - delivered by tracked courier within 3-5 working days.
International - delivered by tracked courier within 7-10 working days.
Express courier services can be arranged.
Delivery costs vary depending on the weight of your items, which are calculated automatically on the website at checkout.
Import duty & tax
Please note that orders delivered to countries within the EU and anywhere outside of the UK will be subject to custom import taxes & duties. All imported commercial goods are subject to customs duties and taxes based on their HS Code tariff classification. The importer / customer is responsible for paying the duty & tax. Loomlight are not responsible for these costs. We use DHL or Fedex for worldwide deliveries and they ask for payment of this tax before they can deliver your order. For further information about import duty & tax to your country please check their website. Unfortunately we are unable to calculate the import tax on your behalf.
For projects / bulk orders over 10 items please get in touch for a delivery quote.
In the unlikely event that you need to return your items, please let us know within 14 days from receipt of your order. Items to be returned to:-
Loomlight Design Ltd
Unit 3E Duns Lane
If possible please use the same packaging to return your goods. We strongly advise that you use a professional tracked and insured courier service to return your goods, because we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage of your items on their return to us.
If 14 days have gone by since the product was delivered to you, unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
RETURN / CANCELLATION POLICY
If you would like to return the items because you have changed your mind the return is subject to the following conditions:
1. The goods are returned in the same condition as they were sent.
2. We receive email notification of your intention to return the goods within 14 days of their arrival, and the goods are returned within 30 days of receipt of purchase. If you wish to cancel your order before delivery, please contact us either by email or phone.
3. The items returned must be well packed. Return postage is at the buyer’s cost. Any loss or breakages will be your responsibility and will result in the refund being void. So please obtain the appropriate insurance with your chosen courier when returning the item(s).
4. Any products modified at the request of the buyer cannot unfortunately be refunded.
5. The items have not been installed or modified in any way.
Subject to the above conditions, refunds are processed by the method of original means of payment unless requested otherwise. When we receive a return, we usually refund your order within 7 days and guarantee to refund it within 14 days.
Bespoke Light Fixtures
We are unable to offer refunds on any bespoke light fixtures or accessories such as power cables or suspension chains that have been cut to order or bespoke finishes that have been specifically requested.
If you receive a faulty product do not try to fix the product as this may void any warranties. Please email us with photographic evidence of the damaged item within 14 days of receipt and we will either
- problem solve via phone or email.
- exchange the item as soon as possible
- refund you the price of the goods in full (including any delivery charges) and arrange collection and return.
If it is impractical to offer a replacement product for any item that is damaged or faulty, we reserve the right to offer a repair.